GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR SUPPORT FROM ASOGLI EDUCATION FUND FOR BRILLIANT BUT NEEDY STUDENTS
- Eligible Schools and Institutions:
- Junior High Schools - Cut off Point is Aggregate 12
- Senior High/Technical Schools - From A1 up to B3
- Nurses Training Colleges - Second Class Upper to First Class
- Teacher Training Colleges - Second Class Upper to First Class
- Polytechnics - Second Class Upper to First Class
- Public Universities - Second Class Upper to First Class
- Submission of applications is open to the general public from 1st May to 31st July each year. This is advertised on radio and published in the newspapers.
- Supporting documents required for each application:
- Photo-copies of
- Examination Result Slips
- Admission letter from the school for which the support is needed.
- School fees bill accompanying the admission letter.
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Two Passport Photographs
- Continuing Students who benefited from the fund should attach photo-copies of the previous term/year’s examination result and school fees bill for the ensuing term or year.
- All applications should be addressed to:
Asogli Education Fund
P. O. Box HP 523
- No applications will be received after 31st July of each year.